NonVtec is a forum for Honda B18a, B18b, F22, F23, H23, D15, D16 NonVtec Engines.

Welcome to the NonVtec.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, WIN PRIZES, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, click here to join our community today!

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: b20 misfire
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:52 pm 
Send private message  Profile

hey guys i got a honda crv with the b20 in it. i have a misfire on cyclinders 1 and 3 according to the computer. i replaced the cap rotor and distrubtor and did a timing belt and adjusted the valves. do you think it could be the fuel pressure regulator a clogged injector, tps, or map sensor? give me your input not sure what to try next

thanks eric

Post subject: Re: b20 misfire
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:49 am 
Send private message  Profile

How about spark plugs and wires. Wires are actually one of the most likely causes of misfires. And given that spark plugs are cheap and easy to replace, you might as well change them while you are at it. In any case, unless they are new (or near new), I would change your plugs and wites before delving any further.