NonVtec is a forum for Honda B18a, B18b, F22, F23, H23, D15, D16 NonVtec Engines.

Welcome to the NonVtec.com forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, WIN PRIZES, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, click here to join our community today!

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Guy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:40 am 
Send private message  Profile

Hi There.
My name is Frank and I'm from South Africa.
Currently busy with a '94 Honda Ballade ///AMG (EG Shape) with a B20b P8R Motor in.

In the 90's Mercedes sold Honda in South Africa, so they made a Special AMG Edition. The Motor was the Standard 180E, but had the 16 inch AMG Remotec, a 40mm Eibach lowered suspension, and some AMG badging inside the car. So the AMG version was purely aesthetic.

Parts for Honda is very rare here so I have to import everything (at a ridiculous R to $ exchange rate). I'm looking at importing the YCP pistons to bump the compression up a bit and some other mods as well.

My previous Rides includes :
'94 VW Golf GTi
'02 Toyota 20 valve RXI
'06 Subaru Impreza
'08 Honda Civic Type R
'08 Subaru WRX Hatch